Current NDIS Prices
BDS charges are inline with current NDIS Price Guide - Click Here
Time of day and day of week
In determining which price limit is applicable to a support, please note that a support is considered to be:
- Daytime Support if it is delivered between 6 am and 8 pm;
- Afternoon (formerly Evening) Support if it is delivered after 8 pm and before 12 midnight; and
- Overnight Support is it is delivered between 12 midnight and 6 am.
Where BDS has a short notice cancellation (or no show) for a planned service we will charge 100% of the fee associated with the scheduled activity.
A cancellation is a short notice cancellation if the Participant:
- does not show up for a scheduled support within a reasonable time, or is not present at the agreed place and within a reasonable time when BDS staff are travelling to deliver the support; or
- has given less than two (2) clear business days’ notice for any other support.
There is no limit to the number of times that a Participant can be charged for a short notice cancellation or no show for a scheduled service. If there a multiple instances where a short notice cancellation or no show is charged, BDS will work with the Participant and their support network to identify ways that we can reduce this from happening.