Current NDIS Prices
Effective 30th April 2020
Please click on the links below to view the current prices charged for supports provided by BDS. These rates are in line with the prices allocated for each support item by the NDIS.
Time of day and day of week
In determining which price limit is applicable to a support, please note that a support is considered to be:
- Daytime Support if it is delivered between 6 am and 8 pm;
- Afternoon (formerly Evening) Support if it is delivered after 8 pm and before 12 midnight; and
- Overnight Support is it is delivered between 12 midnight and 6 am.
New guidelines for cancellation charges were introduced on 30th March 2020. Where BDS has a short notice cancellation (or no show) for a planned service we will charge 100% of the fee associated with the scheduled activity.
A cancellation is a short notice cancellation if the Participant:
- does not show up for a scheduled support within a reasonable time, or is not present at the agreed place and within a reasonable time when BDS staff are travelling to deliver the support; or
- has given less than ten (10) clear business days’ notice for any other support.
There is no limit to the number of times that a Participant can be charged for a short notice cancellation or no show for a scheduled service. If there a multiple instances where a short notice cancellation or no show is charged, BDS will work with the Participant and their support network to identify ways that we can reduce this from happening.